I offer two types of newborn sessions, in-hospital session and at-home session. It can be a bit hard scheduling a newborn session since we can’t be certain on when your baby will arrive. I ask for you to contact me 3-4 weeks before your baby is due. I will “pencil” you in for a date around your due date. Contact me as soon as your baby arrives, so we can finalize details.
Session fee 150.00
Packages- Introducing ”Coming Soon” and ” My First Year”
Coming soon 350.00 is designed for expecting parents. It includes two sessions, maternity and newborn session. You have the choice of a hospital session or an in-home newborn session. These sessions are for newborns and parents only. If you would like to include siblings it will be a $25 fee. You will receive a disk from each session 10-15 days after your session.
My First Year 400.00 is designed for capturing milestones. It includes three sessions, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 9-12 months. You are responsible for scheduling your sessions and the locations of your sessions. You will receive a disk from each session 10-15 days after your session. These sessions are BABY ONLY. It will be a $25 fee for additional people. This package is not offered after your child’s 1st birthday.
Full payment is due at the time of the first session. There will be no refunds. Outfit changes are included. Travel fee’s may apply. These sessions are about 45 mins. to 1 hour long.
Things to keep in mind:
-The best time to photograph a newborn is about 3 to 10 days old. After about 10 days, newborns seem to be a little more irritable and can even develop dry skin.
-In home newborn sessions can last up to 3 hours.
-Newborns love WARMTH. To help our session run smooth, warm your house to about 75-80 degrees an hour before our session. Space heaters work just fine.
- Feed your baby before the session.
- White noise is good. Maybe a radio, or a TV.
- I use natural light. We may need to move furniture around to get the best lighting.
- Newborns photograph best in their brand new skin. Clothing is not something I suggest for a newborn session.
- I will bring all that is needed for your newborn session. Feel free to incorporate something special to you, such as a special blanket or hats. I do encourage parents and/or siblings to join in the session, but your newborn will be the main focus of the session.